9-12-16: Due to frost delay expected tomorrow morning, (28 degrees) the Cameron 9 will be closed later than expected for aerification. Essentially, the Cameron 9 will be closed until late afternoon tomorrow. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
Please note! Aerification for September 6 & 7 has been rescheduled for next Monday and Tuesday (September 12 & 13). Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Book tee times online where you’ll find the best rates and deals!!